• ChuckHawks.com reviewed Endeavor ED 1045
"The binocular provided very good views. The color saturation is very good, brightness is good, contrast and resolution are very good, center sharpness is very good and edge sharpness is good. Optical aberrations appear to be well corrected and flare is normally nonexistent ...
The Vanguard Endeavor ED 10.5x45's performed well; we were pleased by their performance in this review. For about $400, the Endeavor ED is a lot of binocular."
• Birdoculars.com "very impressed with the feel and image quality" of Endeavor ED 8545 binoculars
• DentonImages.com praises ABH 230L for its well-thought features and superb functionality
“... the ABH Series give you the feel and control you normally only get with a much larger and more expensive ball head, but in a very compact and easy to travel with package.”
• Espod Plus was noted as a lightweight, flexible tripod in Outdoor Photographer's New Gear Roundup, July 2010
• Zoom Street Magazine puts ABH-340L ball head to the test; finds it has superior quality and offers "much greater support for off-center loads than other brands"
“...Vanguard is known for great tripods and dependable accessories that get the job done right. They also price their products below the mondo manufacturers, yet don’t compromise on quality...The unit’s design provides superior stability and explains why it can offer much greater support for off-center loads than other brands…If you want a flexible, heavy-duty ballhead for under $300, the Vanguard ABH-340L is your ticket.”
• Endeavor ED 8545 received a very favorable review from BestBinocularsReviews.com
" ... These are very good binoculars, with top quality optics and a tough waterproof exterior."
• SBH-250 was included in DentonImages' Tripod Head Review Roundup
• SBH-250 included in DentonImages' "Choosing a Ball Head" article
• DentonImages calls UP-Rise 48 "amazing"
"From the impressive feature list to the incredible attention to detail, this bag is a definite winner."
• CameraDojo.com calls UP-Rise 38 "hard to beat for grab-and-go shooting"
"The features, layout, attention to detail, quality, and the bag’s convenient pockets earn [UP-Rise 38] high marks across the board."